Thursday, March 22, 2012

A bit of poetry


Occasionally I come across an interesting, original and profound poetry of his contemporaries. Live Journal. Ivan Dmitriev. - A small, but at the same time, a rich source of such.
A couple of examples.

My Way.

My spiritual path - not spiritual path.
Perhaps the way, but not spiritual.
To do this, it is something too smooth,.
Calls do not wake up and sleep.

I am looking for some alarm clock every day,.
But it must have died a battery,.
Price seems to be a penny,.
But to stand too lazy to walk.

And now I sleep. And I saw in a dream.
Moscow, neighbors, house, apartment, service.
Friends, mother, joy, even friendship,.
And so sweetly that I did not wake up.



Christmas Eve.


On the road I met the night.
Travel nod sleepily.
All thoughts flee away.
Under the murmur of the car.

But I remember that apart from us,.
And apart from the train at night,.
Gala iconostasis.
Meet the people who believe in God.

And they are going,.
As the soul, candle lighting,.
And precious lights.
Storing, as the promise of paradise.

Let the world threatens disaster,.
And rejoice that the adversary -.
The cave has a secret star poses.
Even the Saviour is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment